(travel outside of a 30 mi radius from Provo is $2/mile one way)
– Basic Tuning Service: $140 + tax
This usually takes about an 1.5 to 2 hours. The first time I service your piano is usually the time it needs the most attention. If it hasn’t been serviced for years (like 2+ (or 10, or 30… ;-)) it usually requires what is called a “pitch raise” which is an extra $45 plus, depending on how far out of tune it is.
As part of the Basic Tuning Service we:
- tighten the bench
- check for sticking, clicking or squeaking keys and pedals
- inspect the soundboard and bridges as well as the voicing & regulation of your piano
We end the service call with a personal mini-concert on your newly tuned piano!
– Full Cleaning: $25 to $45 + tax
- Uprights: starting at $25+tax
- Grands: starting at $45+tax (grands include soundboard under strings and inside action cavity)
– Additional In-Home Service/Repairs: $90/hour
This can include string repairs, key top repairs, broken pedals or other items that may need service, including voicing the tone of your piano and regulating the action.
– Rebuilding Services: Pricing available upon request.
Depending on the value of the piano to you and your desires for getting it into tip top condition we also offer rebuilding services; everything from new key tops to a new soundboard, restringing and new action and hammers.
– Piano Benches and Piano Lamps:
Browse selection at: www.BenchWorld.com
Don’t buy direct – Buy through us and get 10% off the list prices!
– PIANO MOVING:
Contact Bill Thresher Piano Movers (801) 310-3461 or online at www.ThresherPianoMovers.com
– PIANO TOUCH-UP & FULL REFINISHING SERVICES:
Contact Curtis Harper @ (801) 361-2619